Prince Edward Island Premier Dennis King Changes Staff At The Top Of Provincial Government Bureaucracy
Prince Edward Island Premier Dennis King has decided to make some changes in the ranks of the senior provincial government. After notifying the public that Paul Ledwell is leaving the key post of clerk secretary to cabinet and deputy minister to the premier of the executive council, King announced more future changes.
Paul Ledwell will be replaced by Dan Campbell, who had been deputy minister of finance since May 2019.
The other changes within the provincial government’s senior management are:
- Dan Campbell, clerk of the executive council & secretary to cabinet.
- Christopher Gillis, deputy minister of priorities and intergovernmental affairs.
- Denise Lewis-Flemming, deputy minister of finance.
- Jonah Clements, deputy minister of justice and public safety and deputy attorney general.
- Sonya Hooper, assistant deputy minister of early years (Education & Lifelong Learning).
- Lisa Thibeau, assistant deputy minister of mental health & addictions (Health & Wellness).
- Stefanie Corbett, chief executive officer of Innovation PEI.
- Karen MacDonald, chief executive officer of Island Waste Management Corporation.
- Daniel MacDonald, acting chief executive officer of P.E.I. Liquor Control Commission.
- Tyson Bradley, chief executive officer of the P.E.I. Energy Corporation.
- Mary Hunter, executive director of Skills PEI.